Saturday, February 9, 2008

Rasputin's List

Rasputin has decided to look for bang buddy. So I go to decadent Western singles site called Craig's List. I find nothing of interest. Look at the quality of Western woman who advertises her "charms" here:

1. Hello.. I am looking for a nice man, that would hopefully turn into the love of my life. I have herpes, and have had it for a very long time.

2. Just give me all I want -45
I want A amazing gentleman who can appreciate a gal for who she is.

3. You will know if you are insecure, so don't bother to respond if you are one of the "majority" of men in Cal who are.

Be kind, considerate, over 35 no older than 45, like kids (i have 2!)i'm not looking to have any more kids, nor looking to get married anytime soon.

Contact me if you are intelligent, witty, up to date with fashion to some extent!! can email me with more than one sentence..CAN READ...love to eat in nice restaurants, hike, cook dinner together, BBQ.

Hmm, let's see how many insecure loonies i get replying!! LOL!!! one liners will just get deleted....mug shot please!!!!!


Rasputin thinks Southern California women are self-absorbed, diseased sluts. Very depressing way to try to find woman, but this seems to be the way they all do it.

Whatever happened to arranged marriage? Maybe I should contact this woman. I think she is married.

She just can't write.


4 comments:

Folly said...

Yes but she is "kind discrete loyal." Have you tried E-Harmony?

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

I'll pass.

TheSnarkiest said...

Find love the old fashioned way, just go to a bar and drink until they all look pretty and disease free. In some bars that takes longer than others.

Porter Weill Chick said...

Ras, honey, don't give up. You have several more good centuries ahead of you. I may be one of only a few Black Sheep on Planet California, but there are others who would find a Mad Monk appealing. And I heartily share your digust with trite, banal and insipid profiles. I refuse to respond to any that contain the following statements: "I like to eat dinner", "I like to walk on the beach", "I like warm puppies" "I have to hit myself over the head with the claw end of a hammer each day to remind myself I'm alive"...wait, I might reply to that one. They all say they want to find an intelligent match, but when one turns up, they look at it as if they are cows seeing a car for the first time. It doesn't appear to want to cause harm, but to be on the safe side, let's graze over at the other end of the pasture. Take heart, thou shalt rally, and go on to rule the world!